Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Monday October 16, 2023 IPTV Tivimate

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Monday October 16, 2023

I follow the Pharmacist's instructions, take Magnesium solle tablets in addition to the 5mg of Melatonin and I still only sleep 3-4 hours.. then I get up and get to work because lying in bed is frustrating.

Once it warmed up in the mornong I went first to WalMart for some stationery items, envelopes, card stock, etc.  Then I scoured the kitchen aisles for an hour, over and over, not believing that they did not have a single electric can opener!

So I drove further to Canadian Tire and had success there, finding a nice tall one for a resonable price and also a vegetable slicer that may see some regular use if it cleans quickly enough.

When I got home I was contacted by my brother's IPTV guru, Jason, and, even though I could barely think straight (which did not help at some stages) we began the long process of testing my wifi strength, registering with the IPTV provider, downloading 2 applications to the TV to be able to upload the IPTV app.  So very many steps but it got done... then I lost track of it somehow and needed help again to find it, and use it.  Who knew that the "back" button could be so important!

Then I started browsing the umpteen channels available in several languages, and picking favourites.  It took me about 4 hours or more to browse through and I must have at least 200 favourite sports and movie stations saved.  The picture is great, the sound is great, the guide is great, and I think I can navigate it fine now.  I am so thrilled with it I am going to recommend jason to everyone with a strong internet/wifi connection.   https://www.facebook.com/groups/451652048750095/?notif_id=1697531943995917&notif_t=group_r2j_approved&ref=notif

Initial cost was about $15 to register, $84 for the Amazon Firestick Max (not the Max+!) and $150 hookup for a year.  So, $150 a year for several thousand channels and awesome performance!  And,.... only about 3 channels that I checked in my search had no present programming!!!!  That blew my mind after my experience in Colombia with Spanish IPTV.

So I missed everything else going on around me for about 7 hours...

I hope you enjoy the pictures (taken awkwardly with my phone).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Picture is crystal clear as TV allows

The Guide is phenomenal, and works!