Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Wednesday October 18, 2023 Wings

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Wednesday October 18, 2023

Tuesday I received an invitation to go swimming at the end of the month at one of the larger warmer pools in the city.  If I do the cannonball I am worried that I will empty the pool....

But, I am losing weight, eating less, and feeling better.

My wife Cristina is suffering from bad migraines, so I sent her some cash to encourage her to push for an MRI exam to try to find the root of this ongoing problem.

I watched a lot of sports but got to bed after 10:30.

This morning I awoke at 7:17 but went back to bed until almost 10:30am, really catching up on my sleep as I had been so overtired.

I snuck up to Bob's for a bowl of stew for lunch and it was filling as always.

That gave me the gumption to tackle laundry... one of clothes, one of my bedding, and another to try to remove the fluff from my Turi blankets.  This meant a lot of back and forth trips but 2 of the loads went as desired.  I had bought $9 dryer fluff balls for the Turi blankets but they were totally ineffective, they are still covered in fluff.  I took my main blanket from the loveseat and brushed it again using the ironing board.  That is the only one that is half decently free of fluff.

I vacuumed the fluff off the loveseat and the snacks out of my recliner.   I reinstalled the bedding, put away the clothes and by the time I was done all of that, I was pooped!

But I still called Bob and we went the Wings Wednesday at Leopold's Tavern on Whyte.   They ,ake the best wings in Edmonton that I have found and I am getting a liking for their Caesar's too!  We are experiencing a bout of nice fall weather again so we will continue to take advantage...

Bob and Don are both here watching the MLB baseball playoffs.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

The rest won't load and I am tired of fighting with it...