Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Tuesday October 10, 2023 Shots/Beauty

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Tuesday October 10, 2023

Again, I took only 3mg of Melatonin at 10:30pm and woke only once before 7:30, when I wanted to stay in bed another couple of hours but an urgent appointment made me reluctantly arise, still sleepy.

After chores, I went to our Social Room downstairs for my 9:35am appointment for my Flu and Covid shots.  This was another Moderna shot, so I now have 2 of those to go with 1 Pfizer and 2 Sinovac....  The Pharmacist giving the shots was super efficient and pain free.  Many people did not even realize that she had given them a shot.  After a 15 minute wait with the boys I came upstairs to eat the chicken leftovers.

Then the tiredness hit me and I conked out for another nice 3 hours!  I was expecting Bob to stop by as he would be homeless while they fumigate his place again, all because he saw a baby cockroach and got all excited.

I found him downstairs at 3pm as I went out to enjoy what is probably our last warm day of the Fall.  I went to Ezio Faraone Park overlooking the North Saskatchewan River Valley and continued across and back on both sides of the High Level Bridge.  I did a lot of work on these photos as Bob slept in my recliner watching a hockey game.  He will have supper here until it is safe to enter his apartment.

He is also awaiting delivery of a new stove as the burners barely work, and he cooks every day, as that is his pleasurable hobby.  It would have been delivered today but his place is roped off.

I saw a replacement Canada Postie delivering the mail at 4pm (we usually get mail by 9:30am) and found a Service Canada envelope with a cover letter without any of the documents they want me to fill out.  I am expecting a request yet for a letter from Cristina declaring that she has no income...  The reply is to go to the Edmonton Service Office so I guess they will have a visit from me in the morning...

I hope you ENJOY the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Flu/Covid shots today

Very efficient Rosalia Yuen

The aquarium downstairs has fish

Angelfish

Neons

Cute stuff on the wall

Ezio Faraone Park

Tete-a-tete

Alberta Legislature

The gorgeous river valley
























Ouir mural