Thursday, October 1, 2020

Thursday October 1, 2020 Beauty

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday October 1, 2020

Happy Birthday to my brother Germain (67) and his daughter Rebecca (44).  Keep on truckin', both of you.

 I did not sleep much last night after having a bit of a blowout with Aram because he stood me up again, 3 out of 4 times this week.  I have had enough of this disrespect and told him so.  I re-arrange my evening because he says he is coming to watch a movie with me and then he doesn't show up, or phone.   Grrrrrrr

So, I walked the dogs and went back to lay down for a while.  Then I did the usual chores and laid down again because I wasn't feeling up to snuff.  I got ready, had a lovely steak lunch and laid down a third time.

We left by 2pm to sneak into Tulua to pay my health insurance, $21.32 USD at today's exchange.  

Then I did a quick grocery pickup at LA14 while Cristina wandered off to buy a nice blouse for $5.20 USD.  Groceries were $33.67 USD because we didn't need too much this time.

 The cost of living here is so far below Canada and the USA that I can live on my measly pension reasonably comfortably.  What hurts is when the house taxes and car insurance are due.  It is also hard to put away money for trips and extras but we have been managing without adhering to a draconian budget.  We just try to stick to a "need vs want" buying pattern now.  I have already bought a lot of stuff that we don't really use....

 I called this Blog "Beauty" because it is indeed in the eye of the beholder.  Some people are great at finding beauty in even the ugliest things,.. like the scary spiders.  I did grab a few photos for you today...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

The rose won't last much longer

One of the new bougainvillea

This is the same flower we have ringing Christian's grave

The other new bougainvillea

Golden Silk Spider
and again

and yet again

A gorgeous drive home on beautiful highways

Beauty on the road