Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Wednesday October 4, 2017 Jack



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday October 4, 2017
My sister tells me that the Google email subscription is on the fritz again…  It doesn’t surprise me considering all the glitches Google has been having of late.
Same physio regimen Wednesday with a couple of exercises added.
I had a fellow photographer come over to see the power of the new Smart Photo Editor program that I am using a lot now.  It has revolutionized my photography to true artworks.  I even got a surprise endorsement on Facebook yesterday.  Lots of folks tell me how much they enjoy my work but that certainly doesn’t automatically translate into “likes”…
Every morning when I walk the dogs I say never again….  During the long walk I try to untangle the lines about 10 different times and inevitably one of them gets loose in the process once in a while.  And this always happens when other dogs are around and in view of neighbours.  Trying to restore order tests my patience to the limit.
On that note, I really need a home for Jack, preferably with a power-walker who has a yard.  Jack has short, powerful legs and he is constantly straining at the leash and this is not helping my recovery at all.  Jack is a handsome, active, loving little guy that will make someone a great pet.  Let me know if you know anyone who fits the bill.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Jack, after a recent clip and today's bath