Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Tuesday October 10, 2017 Natasha & Neil



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
I understand that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday October 10, 2017
Monday, I thought I would get the IESS affiliation registered with the External Affairs over and done with so I hopped on Buzzer around 9am.  I must have been still asleep…  I should have twigged at the lack of traffic, and the fact that the IESS hospital was closed as I went by…  When I reached the EA building in Azogues the penny finally dropped…  The reason that one of the mercados is called 9 de Octubre is because it is a bloody holiday… Ugh....

Tuesday I had visions of doing a lot of things but decided that discretion was called for.  Physio first, then lunch, another shower, and run to SRI with my IVA refunds.  My submission was refused because I miscounted the number of receipts and they insist on a whole new form, no corrections allowed.  Ugh...
Then I continued riding west into the Cajas to the Dos Chorerras (cascades) complex.  Cristina had an important doctor's appointment so she could not accompany me to the marriage of friends Natasha Verkley (Hearts Of Gold) and Neil Mailer (GringoTree), both originally from Calgary.
The day had been a trifle overcast but cleared up enough to have a lovely afternoon/evening at this beautiful resort in the mountains.  
The ceremony had an Ecuadorian earth-wind-fire-water motif and was quite interesting.  They had hired photographers and videographers so they had asked that nobody else take photos or videos during the ceremony.  Bummer, ... but I still took many photos during the day, trying to stay out of the way of the official photographers, and which I am simply going to number because I can't possibly name everyone anyway, and I am rushing to get this Blog out.
Natasha was absolutely radiant in her dress designed by her best friend Tanya who now lives in Toronto.  The guys were all spruced up in their suits and pink ties.  The speeches from everyone were very touching and heartfelt.
The setting at Dos Chorerras was superlative, the meal was incredible, and the music was loud with a very large Ecuadorian band.  The dance floor was full right away and the music was non-stop.  
I was petering out so I left early to ride home in wonderful solitude the whole way back to Cuenca.

I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

33

34

35

36

37

38

39

40

41

42

43

44

45

46

47

48

49

50

51

52

53

54

55

56

57

58

59

60

61

62

63

64

65

66

67

68

69

70

71

72

73

74

75

76