Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday October 22, 2017 ACT Play



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday October 22, 2017
I was still having trouble with RedBubble, not able to properly upload the 2 photos from yesterday.  One did upload, but then I could not make any changes.  Very frustrating indeed.  RedBubble is such a pain-in-the-a** because it is so labor-intensive, but that is the only place I am really selling right now so I put up with it, grudgingly.
 One of my friends on Facebook had commented on one of my photos that if I published a book of my Cuenca Kids that he would buy one.  That got me to thinking...  Even though RedBubble was balking at regular photo uploads I took a chance at making a Calendar, and it actually worked.  So, while I was on a roll I ended up making 7 different calendars this morning.  Check them out at  https://www.redbubble.com/shop/al+bourassa+calendar.....  It is so hard to get a decent wall calendar here that I just may order one myself..
Cristina wanted me to run and get more hard corn for the pigeons so I jumped on Buzzer, figuring the dark clouds had no depth to them.  I don't think I hit the end of the block and the rain hit, but I went and completed my mission anyway.
I caught only a couple of winks before I had to go to the Pumapungo Theater at Banco Central in the afternoon to catch the last performance of the Azuay Community Theater (ACT) production of "Opening Night".  I had read the blurb on it and it sounded like a very funny plot so I reserved one of the last two tickets at the last minute.  I went again on Buzzer and got there in time to get my pick of a seat with a decent angle down the center aisle.  Then a man ahead of me moved out to cut off my nice angle.  I thought of going against the side wall but it was announced that the actors would be using those areas so I had to stay put.  As a result I doctored a lot of images to remove a lot of heads.  The actors were so very good and really got a lot of great laughs from the great script and and the play certainly did not disappoint.  I knew just about everybody in the crowd and we all had a great time.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
171022 ACT play "Opening Night" # 01

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #02

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" # 03

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #04

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #05

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #06
171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #07

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #08

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #09

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #10

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #11

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #12

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #13

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #14

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #15

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #16

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #17

171022 ACT play "Opening Night" #18