Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tuesday October 3, 2017 Buzzer/Health



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday October 3, 2017
This retired business really works when you have to look at the calendar on the computer to see what day it is....
A lot of birthdays in early October which means a lot of celebrating had been done on my birthday at New Year’s.  “Nuf said.
Because Buzzer has been under the weather I haven’t been out except to walk the dogs and go for groceries.  My mechanic Diego couldn’t come yesterday because his wife ended up in hospital so hopefully his wife and Buzzer will both feel better today.
My experiment with dropping the hard drugs, just taking one painkiller per day, exercising and resting more, seems to be really working.  I am feeling much better through the day.  I'm not sleeping that well at night but that is a small price to pay to get back on track with recovery.
I started the first month of physio today and I was not surprised that they did the same old regimen, TENS machine with hot pack, then a massage, then exercise the shoulder and neck.  They didn't want to do traction but the therapist scared me when he started to reef on my neck and I had to tell him to be a tad more gentle.  Anyway, I will stay with it for now.
Diego finally managed to come over by car with his wife Andrea who was definitely feeling better.  He didn't even try starting Buzzer, he just started ripping it apart to find the cause.  Then the rain started so we had to move indoors.  He soon had the carburetor out and determined that it was dry so it was not getting fuel.   He checked all the fuel lines and found this tiny brass part was the apparent cause of my troubles.  So his wife and I ran to one bike shop who had closed, but the manager was still there and he didn't have the part.  So we fought traffic to get back near San Blas to another shop known to Diego and we caught them just as they were about to padlock the rollshutters, closing 20 minutes early...  Anyway, they checked and they had the right part, a whole 75c worth.  It didn't take Diego long to slap everything back together and Buzzer starts without giving him any gas at all....  I am a happy camper again...  Cristina already has plans for me to run and buy more corn for her pigeons....
Sorry, no photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******