Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Monday October 16, 2017 Lazy



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
I understand that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday October 16, 2017
Sunday and today we were both off our feed and just plain lazy, hoping for recovery.  We read, watched TV for a change, and did the usual chores on the computer, trying to rest up for some busier days ahead.
Has anybody heard from Mark and Karen in the last while?  They are off on a long holiday in Africa but don't seem to have been posting anything or being in touch for about 3 weeks.  I am getting very concerned for them..
I began some heavy advertising for the Oldies But Goodies "Have A Ghoul Day" Hallowe'en dance for Oct 31st and have been getting good response.  It should be a good time with all the surprises that George and Rene have in store.  It is a costume event which appeals to a lot of folks, especially the femal species who like to dress up, but we have some really nice masks for sale for $1 for us costume-challenged people.  Join us if you can:
Here is the info



I have also heard from Lina Ulloa, a local lawyer, who has been posting about the IESS increased rates being unConstitutional.  Hopefully we will have an appointment soon to see what us old folks can do about it.  This really has me steamed..
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.