Saturday, October 7, 2017

Saturday October 7, 2017 Anniversary



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
I understand that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday October 7, 2017
Yesterday, October 6 was the second Anniversary of my wedding to the beautiful and crazy Cristina.
We found out that Joes' was not operating on Saturday so we decided to rest on Friday and celebrate on Saturday instead.
I gave my lovely wife the choice of anyplace in town for a nice meal and/or the Symphony and she chose to go to Mall De Rio...  After looking at every place on the food court she had a hankering for chicken wings but didn't want the BBQ wings at Burger King...  So where did we end up???.....  KFC....
Then of course she had to go window-shopping around the whole mall and found some new earrings and a couple of garments.  We stopped because she wanted a coffee and I had a lemon pie which was delicious.
But there is nothing much worse for me than stop and go in a mall then come home to a stop and go with the dogs...  I am just bushed.
I hope you enjoy the photo.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.