Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday October 29, 2017 Pachamama View



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday October 29, 2017
I don't know why, but Cristina was up and about shortly after 4am, and I was not far behind, walking the dogs and getting OBG ads out and updating my photos for sale.
I had seen trailers of dirt bikes going by the hospital yesterday so I figured something is probably going on at the Honda track.  It was already 1:30pm when I talked Christian into coming with me to check it out.  There was no action on the track, but the Announcer was still talking on the speakers so we went in, against a lot of traffic making their exit.
We went over to the Benenaula family Mr Motorcycle compound and I introduced Christian to Andres Benenaula, the newly crowned Latin American Motocross Champion.  Andres confirmed that we had missed all the racing and they were just now handing out the trophies.  Christian was quite impressed with the facilities and the track.
On the way back I asked Christian if he wanted to re-visit Pachamama, or "Table Mountain" above the town of Llacao, and he said OK.  We were kinda surprised that the municipality had erected earthen barricades so no vehicles could enter the large gazebo area so people just walked in.  We didn't feel that energetic and took our photos from the road.  I had brought the Canon and the panorama is the result of stitching 5 shots together and the resulting PNG file is huge at 58 Mb!!
I finished this Blog, then walked the dogs and saw a lovely sunset.  I only had the baby Lumix in the doggie pouch but it had to do, sunsets wait for no man.  Because of the way our house faces, we don't see the sunsets, just the sunrises,.. so tonight was a special treat.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
 
5 photos stitched in Image Composite Editor then processed.  Christian is on the left
 
A zoom into the Cuenca airport area

Christian enjoying the view from Pachamama




















Sunset #1

Sunset #2

Sunset #3