Friday, October 20, 2017

Thursday October 19, 2017 Herederos



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
I understand that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday October 19, 2017
We are still putting out teaser ads for our Have A Ghoul Day dance on Hallowe-en.  The registrations are coming now as we get closer to the date.
Getting some responses about the IESS rate situation but, as expected, nobody is gung-ho to go against the Government, and the fact that any suit has to be presented in Quito would make it costly.  I have yet to get a response from the lawyers as to a possible cost as we certainly don't expect them to take a chance that the Government will pay their legal fees.
I felt pretty good in the morning and physio was a breeze.  Cristina went to the IESS building to get her oncologist appointment (for tomorrow which is good).
I had a decent nap in the afternoon to re-charge and felt Ok but got more sluggish as it got to evening.
I still went early to meet the Herederos at the Puente Roto but my heart wasn't in it tonight.  They did the usual gas station, Remigio Crespo and Calle Larga run before starting to head out to Nulti, a small town before Challuabamba.  Since there is not much in Nulti open, just a tienda, and not any great photo ops because they don't stop to enjoy the views, I turned off when we passed our house. 
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Timed shot looking east along the Tomebamba

And another looking east

The beautifully lit Todos Santos church

Timed shot looking west

And another looking west

Different view of Todos Santos

4' high guitar in display case at Nuna restaurant

Nice group of bikes tonight

The lovely Puente Roto (Broken Bridge)

Most of the group posing

A different pose