Saturday, October 14, 2017

Saturday October 14, 2017 Joes' Secret Garden

Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
I understand that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday October 14, 2017
Friday, I had my computer in quickly to MarkoSoft to get the Microsoft Word program working properly and, while I was at it, I had the power box replaced for the grand total of $20.  It had a fan that was beginning to get noisy so a little preventive medicine was in order. 
Physio is still basically ineffective but I still keep hoping for that miracle move or breakthrough.
In the afternoon Cecilia popped over with her daughter and we went on a small excursion, stopping first to see Ken at Joes’ Secret Garden to drop off a huge block of mozzarella.  Then they wanted to go to the Friday “seconds” sale at the Vega pottery factory.  We went up Las Americas but the turn left at Isabela La Catolica is now blocked off and the turn is at least 3 blocks further up.  Whoever planned the Tranvia right down the center of a busy road needs his head examined.  Cecilia bought a few articles she wanted and Cristina resisted impulse purchases.  By then it was too late to go to see the Tourism Expo at San Blas so maybe we will do that on Sunday.

Saturday they called me for a last minute Herederos ride to the “Ruta Del Sol”, encompassing Azogues, Cojitambo and Deleg, meeting at 10:30.  But I have physio at 11:00 so that scotched that idea…  I have also been to Azogues twice this week already although I would have been happy to go on this trip.
At 5pm I arrive at Joes' Secret Garden for my usual gig and seemed to have a lot of time to visit today.  There were a few other photographers and world travelers in attendance so the conversation was really good.  Then Ken and KP served up their delicious onion rings followed by probably one of the best ever BBQ meals at Joes'.  Well done guys...
I am experimenting with a new way of formatting this Blog so it lines up better, but when I try to add the usual captions it all screws up...  So no captions today.  
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.