Friday, October 27, 2017

Thursday October 26, 2017 Decision



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday October 26, 2017
We are both very happy to have Christian with us.  He is such a respectful young man and a pleasure to be around.  He is very helpful as we go through our struggles at the moment.  Cristina says that he is very handy and could be convinced to paint the house.  Hmmmmmm....
This is a banner day in that we have finally made the life-changing decision to leave Ecuador.  We had a new realtor in to look at the house and she already has an interested buyer in the US.  We are in no rush but we do want to leave Ecuador.  
The total idiocy of the Government bureaucracy, along with their robbery of our money, their ignorance of the Constitution, their crooked courts, their corrupt politicians, and their constantly changing whims have taken their toll, and we are just plain fed up with all of the BS.  We are LEAVING, as soon as we can sell the house....  and it is totally amazing how we feel SO much better having made the decision, finally....!!!!
It is still not 100% sure where we are going, but the good bet is to Colombia, because my lovely wife is a Colombiana and that simplifies my Residency process.  Exactly where in Colombia is up in the air, but Manizales is looking better every day.

 It was a nice evening so I joined the Herederos for a ride to San Joaquin.  We came back along Primero de Mayo and stopped at a restaurant called "Peters" which was pretty pricey.  All the photos from the Herederos ride were taken with the Sony A100 given to me by Ray Lewis (Thanks again Ray!).  My previous Sony's were extremely good in low light and the A100 is no exception.  I was impressed with the photos on the night, most taken in very poor lighting conditions.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK

My wife is never happy with just one photo

She always likes the full length shot

She is happy to have her son Christian here

I am happy too because she is happy

These shots were taken with the new Lumix

Getting organized at the Puente Roto

Thes shots are with the Sony A100


It sure did a good job on this shot.  I'm impressed!

The Sony does a good jon in low light

Again, I am very impressed with the results

A nice group gathering tonight

Some nice bikes

We arrive in San Joaquin

We gather in the park

The usual lineup

Do you like the reflection?

Again, I am impressed with the Sony.

Another view of the bikes

The ladies on the ride tonight

Artsy shot to test the camera

Another test shot

We arrive at Peter's Restaurant

Good food but really pricey

We occupied several tables

Still testing the camera...  It passed muster