Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday April 2, 2017 Elections

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
WooHoo!!!!…..  You may again SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right.
******
Sunday April 2, 2017
Congratulations to new President-elect Lenin Moreno.  You seem like a decent man and have made promises to end corruption, amongst other lovely campaign promises.  Now, I promise to like you if you begin your 4-year term with the incarceration of your right hand man, the eminently corrupt Vice-President Jorge Glas.  Only that will prove to me that you are serious.
Until then, you are just a continuation of the existing regime that has illegally taken the life savings of hundreds of people, allowed corruption at the highest levels, trampled on the lovely Ecuadorian Constitution, have sorrily corrupted the courts to hide your misdeeds, put money before people, and sold the country to the Communist Chinese....
I am just flabbergasted at the blindness of voters in so many countries around the world.  Not that I have a crystal ball, but maybe my bullshit protectors work better than most.
That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al

******