Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday April 7, 2017 Skies

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
WooHoo!!!!…..  You may again SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right.
******
Friday April 7, 2017
One of the first things I saw this morning was this letter from my sponsored child, Angel Alvarez, sent to me via Facebook by the matron of Cetap Lucy school, Rocio.   He is thanking me for sponsoring him, and for providing him a bed with mattress to sleep on.  I can't tell you how warm I feel inside.

This afternoon I was coming back from taking the girls to the park and I see these dark clouds to the west....  I figured we were in for a doozy of a rainstorm and came inside.
Later, I am wondering why I never heard any thunder or lightning, or rain for that matter.  I looked out and it was brilliant sun everywhere.  Gotta love Cuenca.
The hibiscus on the street are in full bloom and the hummingbirds are busy.  They don't visit our feeder as often when all this floral abundance is beckoning.  Who can blame them..??
The first storm shots are taken with the small Lumix while the others are taken with the new Lumix.
  I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al

******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Batten down the hatches??

Lookin' pretty mean...  Coming our way, I thought..

A little later looking east

And the storm has drifted to the west, to the Cajas, like usual.

How can Tom Thumb resist this beauty????

I know my camera can't...