Monday, April 10, 2017

Monday April 10, 2017 Hearts Of Gold

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
Get these Blogs via email !! …... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right.
******
Monday April 10, 2017
We were waiting this morning for Oswaldo to visit  but he was quite late before he called to apologize because his brother Gustavo had a motorcycle accident yesterday and has many broken bones.  Gustavo is in the Hospital IESS down the street so we will have to try to find a way to get there during visiting hours.  We have rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon.
Then I made it to Spanish class and realized that some things are finally sinking in.  At least my present tense conjugations seem to be bang on.  I actually made it home before the rain showers began.
The rain ended just enough for me to make it on Buzzer to an office location where Hearts Of Gold were giving an empowerment seminar to local business people.  I had agreed to take a few photos for them, which I did, while it rained again, and I made it home dry.
I have again heard, just today, some vicious rumours that Hearts Of Gold pocket the donation money which is a total crock.  They do have expenses to pay with staff and premises, but only a small percentage is required for that.  The books are wide open for anyone to view at any time, and they are a legal Ecuadorian foundation which means they have the most stringent rules and reporting to follow.  I would sure like to confront the pinheads that start or spread such unfounded rumours.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al

******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
The Hearts Of Gold Execs, Colleen, Kelly, Maria Jose and Natasha

Colleen

Natasha

Kelly

Maria Jose

The Hearts Of Gold power team!

Colleen the instructor

Nice space for a small class

Lots to absorb for the "students"

Rapt attention on the instructor

All eyes and ears soak in the knowledge

Kelly runs the projector

The class is over

The students get their Certificates