Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Tuesday March 7, 2017 Sing

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
****
WooHoo!!!!…..  You may again SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right as it is working now. I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers who hung in there during the glitch....
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Tuesday March 7, 2017
Sorry that I haven't posted for a few days, especially since the SUBSCRIPTION on right IS NOW WORKING!!!!   Finally!!!!!
I struggled for a long time on Sunday with the decision to chance singing a duet on Smule/Sing with my sister Leonie.  She had been asking me for years but my excuse was always that I did not have a smartphone with a plan.  Unfortunately for everyones' ears, I no longer have that excuse.
Leonie is an expert at this, with over 8,000 songs to her credit, collaborating with people from all over the world.   I, on the other hand, have not sang in public for 53 years and my throat is still damaged from the accident, so this effort isn't that bad..........   I know, don't quit my day job....

The camera has been pretty much idle except for last night when, after a fresh haircut,  Cristina decided that I needed some sprucing up....   Tomorrow is International Women's day.   We forgot to incorporate my blue wig... Sorry.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day's excitement. Cheers, Al

Is this the new me...???

Frankly, they looked better on Turi, the dog...  lol