Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wednesday March 8, 2017 Paccha

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
****
WooHoo!!!!…..  You may again SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right as it is working now. ⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers who hung in there during the glitch....
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Wednesday March 8, 2017
That darn song I posted yesterday just won't leave my head.....  I will not let it cause me to become a wino...
Also,  I used the same photos that I posted yesterday with the eyelashes on Facebook and that has generated a firestorm of mostly complimentary comments...  I will not let it cause me to become a .............
My plans got dashed today but I needed to get out.  Cristina wanted me to run to San Francisco mercado and buy a medium pot and a giant pot to enable her to cook more easily.  I stopped to check out Coral first and discovered that I could buy both with really decent quality for about $24.  That saved me a trip downtown.
Then the clouds were threatening but I needed to get out and take Buzzer for a run so I headed east, towards the sunshine.  I decided to turn up to the viewpoints  above Paccha but did not climb up to the big cross.  I had good views from the road.
Also, the rain showers were decidedly headed towards Monay so I made a hasty retreat.  I thought that I had beaten the rain by an easy ¹/₂ hour but the downpour began a scant 3 minutes after I crossed the threshold.
The photos were all taken with the new Lumix which does do a nice job on outdoor shots.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day's excitement. Cheers, Al

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

View from above Paccha.  Panorama taken with the new Lumix.

The clouds are threatening

Gorgeous storm clouds gathering above Cuenca.   Right now all the action is concentrated on the west end

I am gambling on making it home before the rain hits the east end

Great view of Pachamama (Table mountain)

Great view over Paccha itself

The best view is up there

A lower view of Pachamama

Yup, time to skedaddle home