Monday, March 13, 2017

Sunday March 12, 2017 LT Party

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
WooHoo!!!!…..  You may again SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right as it is working now.
I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers who hung in there during the long glitch.
******
Sunday March 12, 2017
Another blustery, rainy day but I found a break in the rain to enable me to ride Buzzer to GringoLandia to see Dr. Rob Annis, Canadian chiropractor visiting from Quito.  Rob is an absolute encyclopedia of information about the body and very quick to find the actual sources of pain in the body.   It turns out that I have mirror-pain, or some such thing, because my pain is mostly on the right side but emanating from the left side.  He has straightened me out again and given me an exercise that I hope will help get me back on the recovery track.
Of course,  the rain came back and I had to wait a bit, then gave another patient a ride over to the Palermo.  On my way home I hit another squall and got a little wet but nothing serious.  I took it slower and made sure that I did not get into any short-stopping situations.
In the evening Cristina and I made it over to LT Murphy's penthouse for a fiesta with a lot of her friends in her fabulous penthouse with magnificent views.  It is for sale, about 3,000 square feet on 2 levels, with 2 terraces, 2 kitchens, etc.  Asking price is $368k.
The first thing I did was make sure that I delivered the memory stick with photos to hopefully be used along with her upcoming magazine article.
The guests were a reflection of the hostess, all lovely people with good personalities and active lifestyles.  Lots of great appetizers catered by a French chef, unlimited booze, and tasty desserts.  
I used the opportunity to try to take some night shots, just balancing the camera on the terrace ledges.  I must say that I like some of the results.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day's excitement. Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
 
View to the north from LT's upper terrace

View to the west and the Cajas

View to the south and Turi

My lovely wife #1

My lovely wife #2

My lovely wife #3

The guests move about this fabulous penthouse

Lots of space available for this large crowd

The French chef serving great appetizers

More appetizers for everyone

Most people stayed on the lower floor

Very well laid-out penthouse is for sale

Dusk overtaking El Centro

The rain is finally stopping for a nice fresh evening

Even though partially blocked, love this shot of Todos Santos

A hurried shot including a jet coming in to land

A Cajas evening

El Centro again.  I wish the cathedral had better night lighting.



Zoomed in on Immaculate Conception cathedral

Zoomed in on Turi

A gorgeous full moon tonight, yet the guests were well-behaved

Cristina found people who spoke Spanish easily enough

Love this mask on LT's wall

This one too

The crowd was really enjoying the fiesta