Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thursday March 30, 2017 T-Rex

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
WooHoo!!!!…..  You may again SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right.
******
Thursday March 30, 2017
Cesar and I finally connected at T-Rex Hot Dogs/Burgers to take some promotional photos of his food offerings.  He actually has 5 different Hot Dogs, a burger and is now also offering a hearty breakfast, nothing over $3.50.   His place is located at Benigno Malo 6-57, just 1.5 blocks south of the cathedral.
While I was there, Debbie from Bone-ito delivered me some cinammon rolls that I had been craving, complete with cream cheese.   Yummy!   Cristina thinks they are too sweet... OK, more for me....
I went to catch the #13 home and waited with many, many other people for over 40 minutes with my heavy backpack and big package of cinnamon buns before I started walking.  I walked about 10 blocks before I was able to hail an empty cab.  I was glad that it didn't rain until after I got home....
Then I went out to join the Herederos ride tonight.  I tried for my usual shot(s) of Todos Santos but it wasn't even lit up...  That was a first!  We ended up cruising by a brand new place called "The Patio" on 27 de Febrero just east of Solano.  This is a collection of food kiosks who were doing a roaring business this evening.  One microbrewery even had free beer!
While there, I ran into Neil from GringoTree, and Natasha and Maria-Josee from Hearts Of Gold.  Then we heard the wonderful news that Neil and Natasha have set a date for sometime in October to tie the knot!   CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!
Then our riding group continued over to the burger joint of one of our members and had a bite to eat.  I had skipped supper so I was quite famished by that time. 
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day's excitement. Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
T-Rex has good food

This is where to find them

This is the T-Rex Burger

This is a nice meal

This is the loaded up Hot Dog

This is a pretty good meal too

This $3.50 breakfast is sure to please

It even includes a grilled cheese sandwich

Cinnamon buns for $2 from Bone-ito
Gee, I have to eat them all myself... BooHoo

Plants growing out of the Puente Roto (Broken Bridge)

Isn't this just a great meeting place??!!

Parking was at a premium outside "El Patio"

Lots of food and beer kiosks

Lots of people enjoying the food

And a good seating area,.. and they had music

Peomotion girls were helping out

Stopping at Christian's eatery

Hmmm, I wonder if this is a Yamaha???