Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thursday March 16, 2017 Herederos

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
WooHoo!!!!…..  You may again SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right as it is working now. I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers who hung in there during the long glitch.
******
Thursday March 16, 2017
We had an absolutely gorgeous morning with blue skies and fluffy white clouds so it was a real pleasure to walk to physio without the umbrella today.  And the physio does seem to be having some effect...  Thank the good Lord.
We had visitors this afternoon and the rain hit around 4pm again but then the evening cleared off well enough.  Hopefully the deluge rains will be abating now.
So I hopped on Buzzer and joined the Herederos at the Broken Bridge.  As usual there is a long delay before we ride so I wander along the river and take some shots.  I walked by the new Black Olive Bistro and Hotel and Melissa from Montreal, the owner, happened to be outside so we had a small visit.  Our French is so mixed in with the Spanish now that it is almost comical when we try to converse.
Then there were some tents set up on the Escalinata so I had to check out what that was all about.  A sign said something about Cuenca Culture, but this band was playing the kind of discordant Jazz that I hate.  What that has to contribute to Cuenca Culture I'll probably never know.
Our ride tonight was actually to Salausi in the far west at the entrance to the Cajas.  This actually was a very enjoyable ride.  On the way back I cut off at Las Americas and made my own way home.
The morning shots were taken with the Lumix.  I have to admit that most of the evening photos are poor jpeg quality because I forgot to return the Canon to its proper settings from yesterday.   Mea culpa.
I hope you enjoy the photos anyway. That was the day's excitement. Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Gotta love the gorgeous morning sky, looking east on our street

And it's not too shabby looking west either

The Tomebamba is still high looking west

And it is still heading east to the Amazon

A good group gathering for tonight's ride

I neerd to bring a tripod some night to get a good shot

Not bad for hand-held at night...

I like the lights on this bridge

The Black Olive serves good food

A happening on the Escalinata

No, it was just bad Jazz... lol

A shot from that nice bridge

Our two doctors have sporty new Yamahas..

Almost ready to leave

At the unlit Sayausi church

14 people on 12 bikes tonight

Dr Miguel and his new Yamaha