Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Wednesday March 15, 2017 SRI/IVA

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
WooHoo!!!!…..  You may again SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right as it is working now. I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers who hung in there during the long glitch.
******
Wednesday March 15, 2017
For all you poor old folks out there in Ecuador, I was inquiring at the Cuenca SRI office this morning because my November-December IVA refund was way lower than the amount submitted of $321.53 (mostly because I bought Buzzer in November). They paid me only 126.12 and I needed to find out why...
First, I want to point out that I have received all my refunds (averaging a whopping $25, and some refunds were very slow coming in 2016) up until January 2017. Somehow they had misplaced the August submission and I had had to re-submit it.
Today I submitted for February, no problem.
If you have not received your refunds by now, I suggest that you make copies of your submissions and take them to the 2nd floor Devoluciones at SRI and have them checked out. Ask for Fernando if necessary, as he speaks some English.
Be advised that this Government has decided that they can set their own LIMITS on the refund to the over 65 Tercera Edad people:
Until April 2016 the MONTHLY LIMIT was set at $219.14.
For May 2016 only it was dropped to $87.84.
From June 2016 it is set at $102.48.
For my part, I have no doubt that the Government limitations would be against the provisions laid down in the Constitution, but this present Government has always ignored the said Constitution so why should anyone be surprised....

Next I rode over to Joes’ Secret Garden to help them out by taking photos of the premises for the Ecuador dept of Tourism (more needless govt bureaucracy). Then I had to process the photos and print them for their submission. That took over 2 hours, all told.
Physio yesterday and today seemed to generate a small improvement with the new exercises. Wow, leaning my head forward to my chest generates an electrical charge through my body like I have touched both posts of a large battery. Crossing my fingers…..

Sorry no photos. That was the day's excitement. Cheers, Al
******