Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wednesday March 29, 2017 Beauty

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒
WooHoo!!!!…..  You may again SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right.
******
Wednesday March 29, 2017
I see that I still have over 200 faithful readers to whom I am very grateful.  THANK YOU all.  I hope that you are taking advantage of the subscription service on the right which is working well again.  Without this Blog forcing me to get out and take pictures and mingle, I would be very bored...
I am only uploading one photo per day to RedBubble and Fine Art America and I am amazed at the time it takes.  I do not know how I ever coped with uploading 3 photos per day, RedBubble especially is so time-consuming.
I made it to Spanish class today and Teo and I got into political discussions and ideas that we ate up the whole hour very quickly.  I didn't mind.  It is always good to get other people's perspectives on things.
It was just so darn nice out that I didn't want to stay in the house.   I offered to Cristina to go visiting in Ucubamba on Buzzer but she begged off.  So I went down the block for lunch, a whole $1.75 for potato soup followed by a big meal with a chicken hotdog and tasty juice.  This is the cheapest lunch in this area.  The owner came over for a small conversation as he always sees me in the park with our dogs.
Then I enjoyed the sun and headed out to visit Mike and Lotis.  I had to park on the sidewalk opposite because the roadway was being gradered about 2 feet below and their sidewalk had a lot of workers on it.  Eventually they will have nice concrete road in front.  They say that that nice new road they built across the river from us will extend all the way to their area.  That will make for another nice option to ride east...
It is always good to catch up with good old friends to find out what is happening in their worlds as it intersects with ours....
I guess I got home just in time, as I hear the thunder announcing yet another rainstorm...
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day's excitement. Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
I started eating the soup before remembering to take a pic

This plate was very filling

Couldn't resist riding on this gorgeous afternoon

Poor Sully just got back from the vet and is tired.

Bella is so photogenic in photos, much like our Princesa.