Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wednesday August 3, 2016 Testing



Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right. 
NOTE: It is obvious that many (all?) of you are not receiving the subscription emails and it is obviously a universal Google problem that they have not solved yet.  Therefore I REALLY appreciate all the folks that manage to view my Blog every day.  I find it both gratifying and humbling.
****
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Wednesday August 3, 2016
Yesterday my youngest grandson turned 14 and he is Uncle to his sister's 2+ year-old, my great-granddaughter...  That makes me feel older today.
Sorry that the camera has been a little silent.  I discovered that I had cracks in my UV filter which I removed and replaced with a polarizing filter temporarily.  The photos are simply a test to see if I can opearte 24 hours with this filter.  The photos are heavily recued and are all a FAIL....  So I will put back on the cracked UV filter until I can get a new one.  The cracks don't seem to have affected any photos.
Other than that, Cristina has been frantic about a suspected hernia and didn't want to wait until August 31 to get the test done at IESS.  Yesterday we made an appointment to see a private doctor ($25),  and today we consulted with him first, then went for the ultrasound ($35).  Yes, it confirmed the diagnosis of two doctors that she has a fairly large gastric hernia.  I guess tomorrow we will start the process to get an operation through IESS....
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Morning shot.  Not impressed...

Night shot #1 - Not impressed...

Night shot #3 - Not impressed...