Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tuesday August 9, 2016 Sunrises



Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right. 
NOTE: It is obvious that many (all?) of you are not receiving the subscription emails and it is obviously a universal Google problem that they have not solved yet.  Therefore I REALLY appreciate all the folks that manage to view my Blog every day.  I find it both gratifying and humbling.
****
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Tuesday August 9, 2016
I posted some sunrise photos on Facebook on Saturday but did not put them on this Blog.   So I took a few more this morning and I am combining them for you.
Both mornings I could tell that the sunrise would be colourful and waited with my camera on the walking path outside.
How can I tell when a nice sunrise is probable???  If the space just above the horizon is reasonably clear, but there is a fair amount of cloud above that space, then the chances are that the sun is going to get an opportunity to shine under the cloud cover for a short time and colour everything wonderful....
Cristina managed to make an appointment yesterday morning with an IESS doctor for next week.  Hopefully they can schedule the hernia surgery relatively quickly.
We were asked to go visit Sparky at the Dogs Obedience School this morning but time ran out on us.  We will have to try again tomorrow morning.  Sparky is playful and headstrong so hopefully the training will teach him a little humility and respect.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Saturday #1

Saturday #2

Saturday #3

Saturday #4

Saturday #5

Saturday #6

Today Tuesday #1

Today Tuesday #2

Today Tuesday #3

Today Tuesday #4