Friday, August 26, 2016

Monday August 22, 2016 Montanita Revisited



Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right. 
NOTE: It is obvious that many (all?) of you are not receiving the subscription emails and it is obviously a universal Google problem that they have not solved yet.  Therefore I REALLY appreciate all the folks that manage to view my Blog every day.  I find it both gratifying and humbling.
****
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Monday August 22, 2016
OK, I promised that I would re-work the photos from the trip so here is the first day's instalment.   
The original story Blog and the unprocessed photos are here:
I may have eliminated some,... whatever.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Ready to roll

The Cajas in early morning

About 13,000 feet up here

Cool but gorgeous

Pee break as we hit the coastal flats

View from in front of the hotel

Cristina pose #1

Pose #2

Ecuadorian air force

Riviera Pacific Hotel

The hotel we can't afford

The Pacific

Umbrellas of Montanita, rent a chair, .. any chair

Amorous couple on the beach

Air force fly by

Ground troops digging foxholes

Great beach at Montanita

Yeah,.. me too.

Kids, puppy and water...  What fun!

Trying to surf?

Great street art on this wall

One of the many egrets in the area

View from our balcony to the Pacific

Beach volleyball

Real surfing

My shot of the day - need to try some options..

Option B

Option C

Otion D

Option E

Option F

Pose near dusk

Air force keeps an eye on things

Pose before supper

Out-of-focus group shot..  No explanation why it did not focus right

Getting the henna tattoo

Now I am a member of a triad??

Cristina opted for the thigh

Neat work

Street musicians

Hilarious drink names

Last pose

Time shot at high tide