Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday August 10, 2016 Sparky - DOS



Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right. 
NOTE: It is obvious that many (all?) of you are not receiving the subscription emails and it is obviously a universal Google problem that they have not solved yet.  Therefore I REALLY appreciate all the folks that manage to view my Blog every day.  I find it both gratifying and humbling.
****
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Wednesday August 10, 2016
We were invited to visit the Dogs Obedience School yesterday but were unable to make it until today.  It is a long way from here, way up in Ochoa Leon, and it took a few phone calls along the way to find it.
It was worth the trip though to see our little rescue guy, Sparky, and the huge improvement in just 2.5 weeks.  He is behaving and interacting in a gentlemanly fashion with the othe 10 dogs in residence at the moment.  He was so happy to see us and we got to witness fist-hand some of the training.
The School itself is in a huge, very huge, fenced community center next to a river.  Robert and his wife and daughter live in the gated community and look after this community center which gives them a very large space for the dogs to freely roam safely.
I took some of these photos for Robert to use for his advertising since I was there with my camera anyway.
Robert also indicated that the owner of the Rotweiler is interested in finding a companion for it.  The Rotty and Sparky get along very well so this could be a very good fit and a big relief to me.  I am crossing my fingers because the three present dogs are enough for us to handle right now.  Robert will give some training to Princesa when we go to the coast in a couple of weeks and we board the dogs with him.
 If you have a dog with problems, I highly recommend Robert as a trainer.  Call him at 097-926-8959.
Between my uncommonly slow internet connection and the balkiness of this Google Blog, it will be amazing if this Blog ever gets uploaded!
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
XXX
Sparky is enjoying the freedom here

He has lots of new buddies to play with

Ready for a short training session.

Enjoying a treat



Dogs Obedience School #1


Dogs Obedience School #2

Dogs Obedience School #3

Dogs Obedience School #4

Dogs Obedience School #5

Dogs Obedience School #6

Dogs Obedience School #7

Dogs Obedience School #8

Dogs Obedience School #9

Dogs Obedience School #10

Dogs Obedience School #11

Dogs Obedience School #12 - The master's voice