Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday May 17, 2016 >Dogs



Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.
THANK YOU to all the GringoPost readers who voted for me 3 years in a row as Best Photographer in Cuenca!
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right, although I hear there are problems receiving the emails lately.  Please let me know if this is still occurring.

Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Tuesday May 17, 2016
I started my morning as usual, emails, photos, etc., while waiting for a buddy to arrive.  He was needing some confirmation on how to upload the IVA refund requests online to the SRI.  He is a pretty organized fellow so he actually had the process nailed once we eliminated a couple of disallowed facturas.  There is no reason whatsoever for the disallowed items, ...we double and triple-checked them, but the system is designed to frustrate you and save them money.  This is Ecuador.
I finally also got the makings of an appointment with our bank manager to introduce him to another buddy with banking experience.  My buddy got a raw deal 3 years ago but he is bright and bilingual, so he would be an asset in any bank.
Other than that, our life seems to have gone to the dogs....  walking them 5-6 times per day seems to fall mostly on my shoulders, especially at 5:30am, but the exercise is doing good things for my waistline.    It is also so gratifying to watch them having fun in the open park in the sunshine.    Here is another video   https://youtu.be/v7ZuT04vpB0
Still looking for some fun people to join us for the Jungle Boogie trip...
I hope you enjoy the photos.  These are taken with the small camera, which I am starting to carry with me on the dog walks.  I am still getting accustomed to it, so I apologize for the quality of the shots.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
x
Exercising about a week ago

Blow-out sunrise this morning after the rain

Then a lovely morning walk

Play-fighting is fun for Mariposa and Turi

Not often we can get both to pose decently

They get good exercise this way too

The hibiscus are in full bloom right now