Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Wednesday September 25, 2024 Visits

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or https://pixels.com/profiles/al-bourassa

******

Wednesday September 25, 2024

 I had the alarm set for 4:30am but woke up at 3am and decided to get up and do things slowly without rushing, cutting my hair, doing chores, making sure the place is ready for my absence... etc, etc.

I left at 6am and stopped at McDonald's for a coffee and sausage McMuffin.

After 7:30am I was meeting at TimHorton's in Red Deer with Bella's brother Laurier and wife Wendy.   I was a tad late because I kept stopping to take pics of the fabulous sunrise! Then I had another breakfast sandwich and coffee...

I wasted some time in Red Deer at Dollarama getting a cheap set of readers and cheap sunglasses.  Then I browsed Costco before heading back south.

At 11:15am I pulled up in North Calgary and my Aunt Jeannette was right there waiting for me.   Uncle Emilian joined us and we had chicken/bacon wraps for lunch then went upstairs to chat for a bit.

At 1:30pm I was pulling up at my brother Fern's and had a pleasant hour visiting....

At 3pm I was picking up a special Starbucks latte coffee for my crippled friend Keith in the Mount Royal area.  He is such an inspiration, always in a good mood, despite his circumstances.

At 4pm I was supposed to meet my niece Dawn further in south Calgary but she had been called away to an emergency.

So that made my arrival in Okotoks sooner, and friends Em and Gord met me at The George for wings.  Then I got to see their new cat at their home.  Sorry, I don't know how to spell the cat's name...

Then I actually made it to my sister Leonie's acreage before dark...  Her lovely black Lab remembered me andloves the attention I give him.

So, I had a great day with 6 of 7 visits actually happening...  And everyone looks fabulous for their age!!!!  I am so blessed to have such good friends and family!

Now, it is bedtime....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

A gap at the horizon and a ton of cloud above

This makes for great sunrises


Great start to the day

Laurier and Wendy

Emilian & Jeannette

Fern

Keith

Em and Gord

Fun new cat