Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Tuesday September 24, 2024 Packing

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or https://pixels.com/profiles/al-bourassa

******

Tuesday September 24, 2024

Monday morning, I contacted the maintance man, Yves, to check the baseboard heater because I have had a minor leak in the past in the bedroom and certainly did not want anything to burst while I am gone.  They found something wrong indeed and got a plumber in to fix it in the afternoon.  Another worry taken care of...

And I called the Manager, Roch, and told him he could park in my stall while I am gone.  He was appreciative.

I packed a lot of things to begin the travel process.  I have a carry-on, plus a large bag of more stuff for while I am in the Calgary area for the next week, and for when I return.

Since I had to clean out the fridge, I had a ton of salad to use up, so I made a huge bowl and invited Don over to watch sports and eat, and to take home all leftover salad...  There is a method to my madness.

Bob popped by too, still looking for a new residence, and wanting a few business cards to give his phone number to folks who he hopes to continue selling cigarettes to...

Today, I have pretty much everything packed and ready, and most of the last-minute stuff accomplished.  Gotta love a lock'n'leave place...  No pets, no plants, have gun, will travel, lol.

The dealer had recommended discharging the Gio for winter, so I took it for a nice run this afternoon and grabbed the photos below.   The weather is absolutely perfect today and tomorrow, 25C, sunny and warm.  Love Septembers in Alberta!

Getting psyched up to travel tomorrow,  I want to leave before rush hour, meaning I may have to waste some time on the way....  So far, I have 7 stops tomorrow...

I hope you enjoy the pictures (In a wacky backwards order, again).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.