Monday, September 16, 2024

Monday September 16, 2024 Normalcy

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Monday September 16, 2024

Jeepers!  We are already halfway through September!!!

Sunday, we saw the great news that the Air Canada settlement was reached, so it should not impact our flights!  A big sigh of relief was heard across the country, especially from me!!!!

Today, I was up early on purpose and got a surprise call from Gord, my daughter's father-in-law, to join him for coffee.  I could squeeze that into my plans so we met at his lovely apartment at 10:30am and got caught up on news.  We have always gotten along well over the many years and it is always a pleasure to meet up.  I had called him a couple of weeks before but had caught him at an inopportune time.

From there, I met up with my son who had not seen in over a year while he was working.  I donated to him the 2 drones that I had purchased months ago.  He will get more use out of them than I would have.  Again, we got all caught up on the family news and talked about tentative holiday plans for next year..

So, it was a good start to the day.

And I ran my last Vince Flynn book back to the Library in shirtsleeves because our weather is so beautiful.

The word is that we will have Aurora Borealis all across Canada tonight so I will probably venture out late again around the Devon area...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Saturday display at Library

Overhead today, going south....

Lovely view from Gord's place

Gord is a great guy

My son and his work vehicle

Edmonton today

A glorious day!

Today's display at the Library.