Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wednesday September 18, 2024 Friends

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or https://pixels.com/profiles/al-bourassa

******

Wednesday September 18, 2024

This morning I got 2 spearate emails saying there were charges over  $500 each being applied automatically for supposed protection plans with a number to call if you wanted to quit the subscription.  These emails came to the email address I use for exclusively for shopping, 90% on Temu, so it is disconcerting that someone has found that email address.  Naturally it is outright Spam designed to make you call their number and get into real hot water...  Nothing has gone through the credit card or the Bank but it is still quite disconcerting...

I got over 12 hours sleep and prepared for Wednesday Wings at Hudson's with Bob and 3 friends from Blues On Whyte.  This was another occasion to reflect on the value of having good friends.  And I am blessed to have friends worldwide that still keep in touch.

I had reduced the price on the sale of the Nikon D850 package with 4 lenses, so the bites are coming in and I have an appointment with one buyer Saturday...  It would be nice to have that money back in the Bank for unforseen circumstances....

In one week I will be in Southern Alberta....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Whyte Ave

Friends for Wing Night

Lemon pepper wings

Hudson's paddles

Dusk over the city center

Dusk over the North Saskatchewan