Saturday, September 29, 2018

Saturday Sept 29, 2018 Things


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday Sept 29, 2018
Yesterday was the 10-month anniversary of the untimely passing of Christian so we visited the cemetery once again.  Cristina and Carlos have maintained a beautiful gravesite for their son.  Some nearby graves are neglected and overgrown, which is really sad.  We noticed that Carlos finally installed the headstone on his grandmother's grave.  I got a few photos of the gorgeous blue mist at dusk on the western cordillera mountains that I love so much.  I am hoping to soon get a view like that from home with my proposed bodega/screenroom.
Carlos completed the ceramic work on the back landing and it looks pretty good.  He will not return now for a few days as he gets caught up on some flooring work at his mother's home.
Last night I happened to catch The Blind Side on TV and could not turn away from my #2 favourite movie.  I must have watched it 40 times by now and I will always love it.  I finally discovered that I can actually switch languages on a lot of the original English-language movies, and also Cristina can watch those movies in Spanish.  That is why we have 2 TV locations.
Today we went to LA14,and HomeCenter, then De Uno early to get a few things, especially a gas tank for the BBQ.  We got our needed groceries and beer, but could not find a gas tank anywhere.  Apparently we need Carlos' help to find a gas tank which means I can't enjoy the Filet Mignon I just bought yet...
Now we can get caught up on photo work for a bit.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.