Saturday, September 22, 2018

Saturday Sept 22, 2018 Repairs


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that Google is sending emails to any prior subscribers, so maybe, just maybe, they have finally solved their problems????
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday Sept 22, 2018
TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
This was a good day to sleep in a little and the dogs cooperated as good as can be expected.
I found it funny that Cristina enjoys watching MaxPrime channel where the movies are in English with Spanish subtitles.. while I am watching sports in Spanish with the sound almost off.  She may surprise me with a few choice English words before long....
Cristina was feeling lazy and dozed most of the day while watching the tube whereas I got bored and decided to tackle a few things around the house.  I dismantled and repaired a small USB-run fan that is great to cool me off at the computer.  Then I tried, and failed to fix my cheap watchband...  Next I put together (added the feet) to my new fancy ladder.  Hopefully it will be as useful as I hope.  
I got on the computer and did a design for my proposed 2-storey bodega/sunroom.  I did not bother with measurements as we know the space where it needs to fit.
Then I decided to try to mask, then paint around the new door handles for the lavanderia and back doors.  I was doing OK but thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.  I had bought a can of spray paint with a bright white cap but it turned out to be a light beige, yuck, but good enough for a first coat.
It was nice to see Tiger Woods return to form and have a 3-stroke lead going into tomorrow's final round.  And Roger Federer is still a wily, strong competitor in tennis, and a pleasure to watch as he destroys much younger players.  
It was very hot today, not helped much by Cristina boiling meat for 90 minutes to feed the dogs.... sheesh.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
 
The new ladder.  It does everything but think...

Back door first coat.  Needs white paint.

Lavanderia door.  Oh well, better luck next time.