Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wednesday Sept 19, 2018 Awning


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that Google is sending emails to any prior subscribers, so maybe, just maybe, they have finally solved their problems????
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday Sept 19, 2018
This is one of those days where you work from dawn to dusk and actually get a lot accomplished.  We actually put up the awning today with lots more bad measurements and estimates, but we did eventually prevail.  As long as you don't look too close at the haphazard pattern of screws on the roof we actually put up a darn good awning, better than anything else in town.  And I am thrilled that it looks like it definitely cut out most of morning sun and make this house a lot more comfortable.  I am a happy camper.  I just need to pray for rain, or wash it myself in the morning.
Yesterday we picked up a hitchhiker from Adiela, a 3-month old male puppy that we just call Nino (baby boy) and he is is just so sweet and cuddly.  Nino has no family and is up for adoption so Cristina took him out for a quick grooming and then I hurriedly took some photos to use to advertise him for adoption.  He will make someone a superb little pet.
It threatened rain in the late afternoon which is perfect because that really cools things down and the house is comfy right now, a good test for the morning.
Oh, BTW, for those of you in Canada or the USA, I have renewed my NetTalk Calgary number  1-587-800-0259, and got it working again, in case anyone wants to call for any reason,.. or message me your number and I can call you for nothing.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Framing is up for the new awning

We had to get bigger screws and re-screw it to the wall

Nino 1

Nino 2

Nino 3

Nino 4

Nino 5

Nino 6

Nino 7

Almost done as night falls