Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday Sept 16, 2018 Our Area


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that Google is sending emails to any prior subscribers, so maybe, just maybe, they have finally solved their problems????
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday Sept 16, 2018
The internet is, knock on wood, working at the moment so I will keep using it until it drops.  The Movistar guys left us about 10:30 saying they would be back so we were kinds pissed that they didn’t come back until about 1:30.  We had told the office that we were only available in the morning because we had plans with our company.  When they did return, they blamed the lack of internet and TV on Bogota and that they would be back tomorrow.  I must say that the installers are nice guys, very congenial, so I am cutting them some slack.
We were all joined by Carlos, so Cristina, Jessica, Andres and I went on a promised drive up the nearby mountain to the east of us to get a view of our gorgeous green valley (Valle De Cauca), Andalucia and Tulua.  The road was muddy and we reached a steep, muddy spot where it just wasn’t prudent to continue any further, so we walked up the rest of the way, not too far, and I actually made the climb easily.
The two youngsters are budding photogs without cameras, so I dug out the Canon, Sony and the Lumix and they got a try with each.  Most of these photos are theirs, especially the best ones.  And the photos are in no good order, sorry, and I don’t have the patience right now to try…  My bed is calling me.
We stopped for almuerzo near Carlos’ place then went on the other side of town to see the fast-flowing BugaLaGrande River, I think.  Because of the heavy recent rain it is very swollen and dirty.  Carlos says that the water is normally very clear.
Because of more rain starting we came back home and the youngsters went on their way out so they could ride in daylight.  Andres is only going to Tulua but Jessica is continuing to Buga where she lives, but she works 45 minutes away at Calima.  All in all it was a great day with very nice people.
I need to thank all of you for hanging in there during this long delay.  Remember that the Subscription thing on the right is apparently working, so please try it.  Then you should know when a new blog has been published… until it fails again….  I’m taking bets..
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I am not bothering with captions.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

Pano 16

17

18

19

20
21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

33

34

35

36

37

38

39

40