Monday, September 24, 2018

Monday Sept 24, 2018 Nina


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday Sept 24, 2018
Carlos came at 9am and we tackled re-setting ill-fitting doors and putting a new lockset on the second bathroom.  I showed him the trick of using toothpicks to fill old holes for tight-fitting screws in the hinges.  And rather than shaping and sanding a door more than necessary, I showed him how to adjust the hinges to get the result needed.  Then he re-painted my poor biege spray paintjob around two door handles.  By the photos you will see what passes for workmanship in Latin America,... if it fits, and works, it is close enough...
The new barbecue unit was delivered and they did not phone first as promised.  Then they open the box and ask us to inspect the un-assembled unit to see if everything is there.  I just shake my head at such stupidity and don't say anything anymore.
I took a little video of https://youtu.be/UKZMA7uBaMs  and a few photos of dear little Nina for posting to Facebook for adoption.  She sticks to me like glue, like I am Father Goose or something.  She is so tiny, a mini-me of our Turi, and yet she sure can pee and crap several times per day.  I was surprised that she slept outside on the patio with the other dogs without any problem.  These puppies are just so darn cute and funny and helpless, who can not love them.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Looking for a patient owner for a puppy

She is just a little love-bunny

Lots of love to give

A 10 on the cuteness scale

Another one worms into my heart

Bathroom #2 door

Lavanderia door

Back door