Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wednesday November 2, 2016 Mariposa

Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google, it doesn’t seem to be working at all.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Wednesday November 2, 2016
Well it happened again today.  Mariposa had been good for 18 hours and on our 4pm walk to the park I let them frolic a bit.  This time Princesa and Turi took after another dog on the sidewalk with Mariposa behind.  They started into the traffic at the corner but luckily my shouts brought them all back.
But the excitement caused Mariposa to sneeze to clear her nose and the hemorrhaging restarted, luckily not as bad as yesterday.  It might have quit on its own but a call to the vet dictated that we return Mariposa there for more drugs and hospitalization.  We pick her up tomorrow, during the biggest holiday events of the year, because this is a 24-hour clinic. 
I still don't know how we will get to enjoy some of the festivities tomorrow but we will try...
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.