Friday, November 25, 2016

Thursday November 24, 2016 Herederos



Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google,  it doesn’t seem to be working at all.  Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Thursday November 24, 2016
I was hoping to put Buzzer through her paces tonight with the Herederos ride but it was not to be....  Buzzer certainly generated a lot of interest amongst the other bikers and one, Gustavo, is now leaning towards buying one.  
I knew they were having a meeting tonight (which didn't start until 8:30) and elections of new officers, etc.  So there was a wasted hour for me before we finally got rolling.   A few of the photos were taken by Marcos, the new President, because he likes my camera.  
We had a run-off election for 2 candidates for President before they seemed to force/draft others for the other positions, all in good fun.  They also agreed to $5 a month dues to pay for club expenses like stickers, etc.
Finally we did the obligatory ride up Remigio Crespo, Loja (San Rocque church), and Calle Larga before just stopping for pizza on Honorato Vasquez.   Since I had just filled up on turkey at Joes', I disappointedly bade my farewells and came home to work on photos, ... what else...
Also, we are putting our house back on the market, so if you know anyone who wants to purchase an awesome house in a great location, let me know.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement.   Cheers, Al 
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
The gang gets to meet Buzzer

A large group tonight arrived for the meeting

Getting seated at Nuna for the meeting

Helmet storage

Paul, the old President, on the left, is injured and can't ride

Intently listening to the Executive

I am bored as I don't understand 1/2 of it

Lots of camaraderie in the group

More talk, talk, talk

Same helmets

Soon casting ballots for President

Wearing the new club t-shirt

Counting the ballots

New President Marcos

Pierino, Paul, and Marcos are the moving forces

A jovial photo

President and Secretary

Executive group shot

A really good bunch of people

Horror at the mention of paying dues... lol

Music happenin' nearby at the Louisiana Pub

A photo op at San Rocque church

Oh, what a feeling...

Someone wanted a shot of just the girls in attendance