Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thursday April 14, 2016 Bitches

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.
THANK YOU to all the GringoPost readers who voted for me 3 years in a row!
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday April 14, 2016
I was wandering through the Miraflores Shopping Center on Tuesday.   My humidifier was giving up the ghost, and Kywi didn't seem to have any, so I stopped in at the TVentas store.  They had this "cadillac" combination, humidifier/heater/fan/air cleaner on sale, 45% off, and I broke down and bought it.  I have been sleeping much better again because the humidifier acts as "white noise" for me.

Wednesday I re-wrote my December "Devoluciones" submission for the IVA refund at SRI, in blue ink....., and eliminated two illegible receipts.  Gee, it is not our fault if the vendors don't put ribbons or ink in their printing machines!
This morning I submitted the Devoluciones at SRI and held my breath.  Accepted!  Now I will have to try again to do the Jan/Feb/Mar ones online.....  They have changed the forms and made it much more complicated, whether in person or online, to discourage us from claiming, but I have it figured out, .... I think.
I apologize, ... I know that I have been AWOL and I have a valid excuse...  Without Cristina, I am paranoid about the dogs messing in the house, so I have been walking them 5 or 6 times a day.  In the last few days I would take them to an open area near our little creek and take them off the leashes.  It is so much fun watching them frolic freely for a few minutes before they get distracted again.

Today I decided to video them - https://youtu.be/lN17U3ohVzk
They are really a pleasure to walk with since their training at the Dogs Obedience School.  They don't get as distracted or upset at dogs or people in the vicinity.
I hope you enjoy the photos and video.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.