Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday April 3, 2016 Honour



Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.
THANK YOU to all the GringoPost readers who voted for me 3 years in a row!
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

Sunday April 3, 2016
It has rained all night and most of the morning.  It tapered to a tiny drizzle in the afternoon so I made my way to pick up Toxic at Joe's Secret Garden.  
Our proposed ride to Cojitambo was rained out as well so we will reschedule that for another day.
While I was out, I also picked up the actual 2016 Winner's Certificate from GringoPost as Best Photographer.
I am sincerely flattered and humbled by this honour, voted on by the readership of GringoPost, (for the third year in a row)....  For all those who voted for me, your cheque is in the mail.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al