Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday April 1, 2016 Return

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Friday April 1, 2016
Warning!   I do NOT do April's Fools jokes on people.
This has to be really quick because I am in Quito airport and need to catch my flight.
Sad to leave my wife behind for a few days but looking forward to being back in my own home. 

I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Sunny and hot Cali airport #1

Sunny and hot Cali airport #2

Sunny and hot Cali airport #3, new construction

Sunny and hot Cali airport #4

Dirty jet trails in the sky

More jet trails

Lots of turbulence next to this whirlpool

Esmeraldas on the coast.

Coming into Quito airport

Executive treatment....

On the other side of the Quito airport