Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thursday April 28, 2016 Perras




Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.
THANK YOU to all the GringoPost readers who voted for me 3 years in a row as Best Photographer in Cuenca!
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right, although I hear there are problems receiving the emails lately.  Therefore I sincerely appreciate the regular followers that I do have!
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday April 28, 2016
Rain, rain go away, please.  The rivers are swollen enough at the moment.
A TAME aircraft skidded off the runway in the rain at the airport this morning, with no injuries, but it almost ended up in an industrial/residential area.  The tail end was actually over the barrier wall!  Our friend Lotis' sister Josephine was at the airport, trying to return home, but all flights were cancelled.  I hope this doesn't cost her anything additional, other than time.
I finally decided to tackle my January IVA refund online today, after a decent sleep.  Filling in the forms with all that information is deliberately time-consuming, then the system would not bring up my Contrasena (password) automatically like usual, so I called Fernando at SRI.  Oh, the system is still down, try again next week and let him know if I have any problems (the same thing he said 2 weeks ago).  And, they do not allow you to use the same printed form to bring your papers in personally...  It is a different form, 2 pages, and it must be completed by hand, in blue ink....  And now the Government of Raul Correa is limiting the amount seniors can claim in a year!  Yeah, pick on the seniors, which again is against your beautiful Constitution!  It does not affect me, but it everything just stinks to high heaven...
As I was finishing that BS up, I got a call from one of the lawyers involved in the Coopera mess.  She said come to the Clinica Latino for a meeting with the Liquidator.  No other info, no address,....  So I rush down there, but there is no Liquidator's office at the Clinia Latino.  I ask several security guards and they tell me to go around to an unspecified building on Gran Colombia.  I check several buildings, but no MIES or SEPS office, no Rodriguez, no Coopera....  I try calling, texting, but no response....  So, I came back home.
The heavy rain this morning really delayed any outings for Mariposa and Turi, so we were very pleased that they held off on doing their business.  This is my life... looking after the dogs it seems, but it really makes one feel good when they run, frolick, and play-fight.  I won't do this every day, but here are more photos of them having fun.  The photos are again taken with the Samsung, and this time I batch-edited them all the same and am actually quite pleased with the results...!!
Trying to upload this Blog has been another exercise in patience....
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
x

Plane crash taken from a FaceBook posting

160428 Mariposa and Turi having fun # 01

160428 Perras having fun #02

160428 Perras having fun #03

160428 Perras having fun #04

160428 Perras having fun #05

160428 Perras having fun #06

160428 Perras having fun #07

160428 Perras having fun #08

160428 Perras having fun #09

160428 Perras having fun #10

160428 Perras having fun #11

160428 Perras having fun #12

160428 Perras having fun #13

160428 Perras having fun #14