Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday April 4, 2016 Perras



Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Monday April 4, 2016
Today is a bittersweet day.  Our father, Horace, passed away in March 1984, but today would have been his 114th Birthday.  This is also the date, 4 years ago, when our stepfather, Lucien Hebert passed away.  Now our mother is hopefully at peace with both of them.
Dad would be 114 today

Our stepfather Lucien 
Because I had so many things to accomplish Saturday and Sunday, I delayed the return of our two babies from the Dogs Obedience School run by Robert Casares until today.  I was nervous about them coming back but I needn't have worried.  They were so happy to be home and the difference in the two dogs is amazing, in 2 short weeks.  I cannot recommend Robert highly enough.
If you are having issues with your dog(s), contact Robert at 097-926-8959 or at dogs.obedience.school@gmail.com right away and save yourself a lot of headaches.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

 
Turi is happy to be home

And so is Mariposa

Turi is back in her favourite spot

And so is Mariposa