Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday April 28, 2015 Pavement

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Tuesday April 28, 2015
I am such a happy camper today.   The road crews only did a small section yesterday as they seem to sit around for hours just waiting for a truck of raw asphalt to arrive.  I was anxious as the actual paving machine sat parked in front of my house overnight while my car was again parked across the street, in view of my window.
This morning an asphalt truck finally showed up, then another, and another, and the crew was able to continue paving our entire street!!  And the height to the curb is very slight, to enable easy parking of the car in the garage where it seems very content and safe.
I took the car to my mechanic for an oil change, even though it did not need it yet, but I want the car ready for sale at all costs.   Now the only thing I need is to wash it, if I get any contact from a prospective buyer.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Yesterday the crews stood around, waiting for an asphalt truck

Finally they got a load and did one small section more

This morning I feared more of the same

My spirits lifted when they prepared my section of the street

Then the asphalt trucks started arriving

Getting closer and closer.  Excitement!

My gosh, they did my whole section

And they continued east to the end of the street.

This was only siesta time today, as they were actually working

The Optra is so much happier locked inside.