Monday, April 27, 2015

Sunday April 26, 2015 Roadwork/Cris

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Sunday April 26, 2015
Ecuador never ceases to amaze a person with their odd ways of doing almost anything...  Who would have expected the road crews to show up on a Sunday morning (in such a Catholic country)??  They actually had a truckload of asphalt that they laid down at the west end of the street.  Then they were gone by noon, so I still can't get into my garage without dragging in a bunch of oil and tar onto my nice tile floor.   Then they put a little security shack across our sidewalk so we can't even walk in that direction..   Hopefully they will continue this work quickly this week.
Also, other events tend to shape your life in unexpected manners and another shock has been added to mine.  After a large disagreement with her boss, my girlfriend Cristina managed to lose her job, her lodging, and her income in one fell swoop.  So now I have a roommate who needs work soon, somewhere.  If work is not forthcoming soon she will no doubt return to Colombia, so if anyone has any ideas, we are all ears.....
As such, another Oldies But Goodies dance will probably be scheduled very shortly.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  



Our Sunday morning surprise

This is looking promising....

Lots of equipment on hand

Hey, a truck with asphalt !!!

A little strip is laid at the west end

This is a good start

My new roommate...