Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday, April 11, 2015 Nude Art Show

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Saturday, April 11, 2015
I spotted a reminder that there was a classy nude art show at the the Quinta Bolivar, one of my favourite stopping places, so we went to have a peek.  There were 80 works on display but I only shot the ones that appealed to me.  After I read the program I realized the whole show was of works by only 2 artists, Sally Marr and Peter Dudar, individually or collectively.  Un fortunately, not all the artworks were shown in the program.....
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the some of the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Bolivar stayed here when he was in the area

The sign for the show

Etude Revolucionario - Sally Marr

Annabella - Sally Marr  (my fave)

Not a self-portrait...

I wish I had this talent

Cris said these were her feet

Angel Saracita - Peter Dudar

This looked more like a photograph of a studio

La Reina De Los Angeles - Sally Marr/Peter Dudar

Sirena - Sally Marr/Peter Dudar

Tigre Angel - Peter Dudar

Bad reflections off the glass

Art from every angle

Damn the torpedoes

Men's butts are not exempt

Very typical body styles

Catmandu - Sally Marr/Peter Dudar

Angel De La Luna Nueva - Sally Marr/Peter Dudar