Friday, October 11, 2024

Friday October 11, 2024 Tom Thumb

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or https://pixels.com/profiles/al-bourassa

******

Friday October 11, 2024

We took the 4 poodle-type dogs, Princesa, Buddy, NeNe and Dary to get clipped today at 10 am.  They are still not home yet.

My sister-in-law informed me that Ancestry has changed our DNA make-up again and strangely eliminated a lot of prior claims, such as all the British Isles portion for me, once presumed over 14%..... and I am now at 96% French, which is what I fully expected in the first place, but very surprised at the huge swing in ethnicity all of a sudden...........  Hmmmmmmm, something is rotten here..... and defies rational explanation......

The door Cristina ordered for the #3 bedroom has arrived.  I just hope that her measurements are in keeping with what needs to be done to replace the old door.  When her ex, Carlos, has a rainy day and can't work outside, this will be another project for him.  The door does look great in white, and is paintable.

I sat outside again in the lounger to kill some time and took pics of the happenings in the yard.  Tom Thumb had a rival competing for the nectar today, so I am pretty sure a few photos are of the interloper.

We have no TV hookup here other than YouTube, and what I can stream on the laptop, which is how I watch curling, football and hockey news.  I did bring some downloaded movies and a couple of series on a memory stick.  Last night, I watched 4 episodes of "Rome" starting with the conflict between Pompeii and Caesar.  That also seemed to be a time when everybody fooled around with everybody else and clothes were optional.  Judging by the age of some of the actors, this series was done quite a few years ago.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Many geckos running around today

Tom Thumb had a rival...

TT

Palomin

Grigi and Nino

TT


TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT