Saturday, October 12, 2024

Saturday October 12, 2024 Slow Day

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or https://pixels.com/profiles/al-bourassa

******

Saturday October 12, 2024

Last night I downloaded a few movies in case Roger decides to visit with the two kids he chaperones, and maybe his girlfriend too.

I was up earlier than I needed because I thought we were going on a little trip today, but, of course, that is slated to happen tomorrow.

So I spent some time on the back patio again, Taking better photos of Tom Thumb, some of the dogs, and later a dead Christmas Beetle.

Cristina made a pretty good pizza from scratch and she actually enjoyed the spiciness of the pepperoni!  Maybe I have a convert....

Then we had a nice afternoon nap before I got up to watch the second half of the Edmonton at Calgary CFL game.  My Stamps have not won in 8 games and cannot seem to hold any lead late in the game. Go Edmonton Go!

I have now watched 7 episodes of "Rome", which was shown in 2005.  So far, it follows pretty much the information I read in the series of books I read this year, although Caesar and Brutus aren't as close,and appear to have a larger difference in age.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Our tiny mama Grigi

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

Newly clipped Princesa

TT

3-legged marvel Mona

Saffron Finch

Little boy Nino

Turkey Vulture

Watching me closely

I don't dare fall asleep in the yard...

Dead Christmas Beetle

CB

CB

CB